Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Ring-a-ling

Notice some changes to my blog? My wonderful husband was nice enough to help me get some blog ring links inserted. I think I'm still in the line up for both rings, but the links are there just like the ring owners asked!

I was hoping to find my Twinkletoes sock yarn in the mail today, but no luck. Oh well. That gives me something to look forward to tomorrow. I did get the new Patternworks catalog today, so there was something knitting positive about the mail!

Maybe tonight I will finally have time to measure my home spun yarn and plan a project. I am just having so much fun looking at it! It is so pretty sitting on the table all bunched up in little skeins.

Last night, I knit the cutest miniature sock!! It took about an hour to whip up and seemed to be a good use for the Bernat Hot Sox! I don't like the yarn for a regular sized sock (stretches out of shape much too easily and won't go back) but it was ideal for the mini sock. I used Jennifer's "recipe" for the mini sock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Would you mind sending your hubby down to fix my blog so that my Ring Links show up without messing up my whole blog :)
I love your blog and visit often.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just hoping all is well, haven't heard from you for awhile.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home