Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Domestic Goddess in the House

For some reason, I was inspired today to make beef stew and bake bread! Before you go getting visions of me in the kitchen covered in flour kneading dough thing these two words: bread machine. They are a godsend for working women like me who still want to make home made bread. The house smells so good! Husband will be surprised when he comes home tonight.

In knitting news, I've been wrestling with a pair of socks. For some reason my needles and yarn just don't want to cooperate but instead want to wind all around each other. I'm using the Little Shells pattern, Twinkletoes in Sunrise, and size 1 (US) Clover bamboo DPNs. The socks are gorgeous and I know they'll look great in this yarn. Maybe once I get past the ribbing things will calm down.

Someone is actually reading my blog!! Here I am thinking I'm talking to the wind when an e-mail shows up from Elayne. She says she enjoys reading my blog. Awww! Thanks, Elayne. It was Elayne's Flower Basket Shawl that I linked to in yesterday's post. You all be sure to visit Elayne!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The other readers are just shy :) It could also be that they find it hard to type while knitting and hate to put the needles down even for a minute.

Get a hit-counter and you'll be amazed, just as I was, at how many are visiting.

Keep chatting...

12:12 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

I agree with Elayne. I read the whole KR ring daily, and usually the ROAK ring too, and just don't comment on everyone!

I've been pestering my husband to get me a bread machine (and then a flour mill, so I can make my own flour too) what kind do you have?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home