Thursday, September 23, 2004

Starting the Weekend Early

If I survive this work day, the family and I are actually starting our weekend a bit early. Daughter's school has the day off tomorrow in honor of the Jewish Holiday, so we are going to the beach for a long weekend. I can't wait!!

Sorry there was no post yesterday. Usually I work from home, but yesterday I had to be at a site with an employee. The work wasn't hard, but that change in my routine really did me in!! It's hard going from home office to "center stage" with an employee, physician, site staff, etc. I was exhausted last night, so no blogging!

There has been no knitting the past two days--see paragraph above! I hope to make up for lost time during our long weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Have a great weekend! And yes, I read you too!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home