Monday, October 09, 2006

Here Are the Pictures

The card reader is dead. Deceased. Kaput. May it rest in peace.

Here are some fuzzy photos for you. I'm still getting used to this new camera. It's more advanced than my old one, and I'm having to learn a lot of things.

This is completed sock 1 of the pair:

I think it's pretty. It isn't all blurry like that in person! ;-)

Here's sock 2 in progress on the circular needle:

It actually fits nicely on the circ. I notice now in this photo that I had the stitches smushed back from the tips a bit to keep them from springing off during the photo session.

I'm currently working the gusset decreases on this sock, so it's coming along quickly. Who knows? Maybe I'll finish two new pairs of socks in time for SAFF at the end of this month!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new camera, the treking sock looks great!

1:22 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I love that colorway of Trekking. Such a beautiful sock.

Amy

8:43 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow. I never would have thought a 12" needle would be small enough for sock knitting. I guess because I'm thinking in terms of the circumference of my foot and it's not 12"! Wow. You learn something new every day. Next time I see a 12" sock size needle I'll have to pick it up to give it a try myself.
Thanks for the pic! I love the color of that Trekking sock too!

9:28 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

Love the colorway!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Pixiepurls said...

I love trekking, that looks like colorway #100!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home