Friday, September 22, 2006

To Be or Not To Be

I'm seriously considering deleting this blog. I just don't seem to have time to keep up with it.....Anyone else find that a challenge?

Surprise of the day: I saw gasoline selling for $1.98/gallon in town today. Yep. Under $2. Can you believe it?

On the needles: Bias Betty Scarf in Koigu KPPM (pattern obtained through a Knitty swap) and The Wonderful Wallaby in horrible Woolease.

Soon to be on the needles: Little Slip of a Thing purse from the Fall Knitty. I have yarn to make a black and red one for myself and a charcoal grey and hot pink one for daughter. I'm using Patons Nature Wool and plan to double strand it.

Pictures: use your imagination, because I have none.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh, you sound a little down. Yes, I find it a challenge to keep mine up, also, especially when most people just lurk. However, I welcome any of your news that comes my way whether you post frequently or infrequently. But, if it's no fun anymore, I understand.

8:01 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I agree, it's hard. That is why I just post minimal information. It takes less thought when you aren't trying to be witty.

Amy

8:32 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Seems like lots of people have been getting the blog blues. I've never been committed to regular blogging so it's not a big deal. It has helped me do a better job of documenting my projects.

I like seeing what everyone is working on. It gives me inspiration when I start to drag along. Especially when I can't get out much.

I really enjoy your blog so I hope it stays even if the posts are infrequent.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about deleting a blog... I've deleted 3 of my "other" blogs... now I just have 3... my "main" blog (taps)... the bake sale blog (ingredient lists for baked goods... that's it.. no commentary) and the adoption blog. I'll never delete my main blog bc there's too much going on there... I've taken really long breaks from it (2 months...) and I've lost all my non-family readers... but I just had nothing I wanted to type about and with the farm I found that I was repeating myself every year. The adoption blog deals more with process and emotions... so ultimately it's just for me, although a few people do read it.
As for your blog... take a break if you want to... and come back, but I wouldn't necessarily delete it. I would hate to see you stop blogging though... I like seeing what you're up to :) (But then I'm nosy).

9:01 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

Sometimes we all need a break, but keep in touch.

Gas is about $2.29 here in Charleston.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Amanda said eveything I wanted to. :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home