Thursday, December 14, 2006

Love Will Keep Us Warm

Many thanks to all who sent happy anniversary wishes. We had a rather quiet day of it on Tuesday. Our celebration happened on Saturday night in conjunction with daughter's formal, her friend coming for dinner, etc.

Yes, over these 19 married years, our love has kept us warm. However, sometimes a nice warm blanket is just a bonus. I'd contemplated making Lizard Ridge and even started buying some single skeins of Kureyon for it. That was before I saw this! This blanket just suits my style more than Lizard Ridge. That doesn't mean there isn't a Lizard in my future, but for now, I'm thinking Mitered Squares are in the immediate future. The sample was made in Silk Garden, but I'm going to use Kureyon instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Both afghans are beautiful. I may work on Lizard Ridge someday.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Sorry I'm late, I just got back from vacation- happy belated anniversary!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I love both of them, but I think I agree with you. The mitred one shows off the Noro better.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home