Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tinkety, Tink, Tink, Tink

See the title of this post? That's what happens when you get cocky! I thought I could whip out my Forest Canopy Shawl this week, but it has other ideas, it seems. I've spent more time tinking that knitting. Grr... No, I did not take Susan's advice and use a lifeline. Cocky self. That'll teach me. *sigh* I won't give up!

I've added another project to the in progress list--a shrug for daughter. We found her a great little dress on SALE (clearance--$17 marked down from $60) but it is strapless. It's perfect in every other way, though, with a nice, full, swishy skirt excellent for her dancing. Problem is that the folks at Social dance class say no strapless dresses--can't fault 'em for that. So, Mom is busily knitting away trying to get this finished by the week after Thanksgiving. I think I can, I think I can....

We're planning to go to the Peachtree Guild meeting on Sunday. We're all looking forward to it and to seeing our friends. It will be MY Lendrum's first road trip, too. (That just feels good--saying MY Lendrum.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home