Monday, December 11, 2006

The Count Down Has Begun

Yes, I actually took the time last week to enter into my electronic calendar at work "X number of days until my Christmas vacation." I did it on every single work day that I have left until I start glorious vacation time. There are currently 7 work days until my vacation starts, and then I won't even have to think about work until January 3. I can't wait.

For some of this family, vacation starts at 10 AM on Thursday. Daughter has mid-term exams starting tomorrow with early dismissal Tomorrow and Wednesday. Her last exam is Thursday and then she's out until January 3. She's excited, I think.

We've been dashing around tonight getting the last touches on the gifts she's taking for her friends. She baked cookies last night, and we put bags of those together with Hershey Kisses, candy canes, and a hand made reindeer ornament into gift bags for each friend. I think they'll like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home