Sunday, January 02, 2005

Home Again

Wow. The time away flew by! Unfortunately for me, I have spent the last week being sick. In fact, I'm still sick. I've been fighting something off for the past month, and I guess slowing down for the holidays allowed the illness to jump all over me. What a way to spend time off!

Christmas was nice. I think I have some pictures in the digital camera. I'll post some later this week and also will give you a more detailed update on our holidays. The weather at the beach was glorious this past week and this weekend. It was in the 70s yesterday and today.

Tomorrow it's back to the old grind. All good things must come to an end, I suppose. I'm already planning for my next time off!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you had a wonderful holiday and that the weather at the beach was so wonderful!!

Shea

10:11 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

So glad to have you back and wishing you an instant recovery. And, of course, Happy New Year! I went to Wild Fibres on Wednesday, but they were closed for the holidays.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home