Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Just When You Least Expect It...

You just might find a spinner just when and where you least to expect it! I'm out of town this week attending a business meeting, and I found out yesterday that one of my co-workers is a spinner! She's a knitter, too. We've had a great time talking knitting and spinning. It turns out that of the 25 people at our meeting, 4 are knitters and 2 of us are spinners.

I brought along 3 knitting projects with me this week thinking I'd either have time to knit on the plane or in the evenings after work. As it turns out, I haven't touched any of the projects. The training I'm attending is so draining that I just want to collapse at night. It will be nice to get home and back to my family and my knitting peace and quiet.

This weekend we're heading to Asheville. I'm hoping husband will let me take him to Earth Guild to buy his Christmas present. I don't know for sure what to get him (should consult that wish list again!) but I am sure Earth Guild has some things that will be of interest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

How exciting! Your very own little guild! You'll have to spread the fiber love and get recruiting!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I don't see how you can fail to pick out a great gift at Earth Guild!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home