Friday, September 16, 2005

Stealing the Meme

No one tagged me for this meme, but I like it enough to just steal it! :)

Ten years ago: I was mom to a 2 ½ year old daughter. I worked as a research study coordinator at the local hospital.

Five years ago: I lost my dad way too soon in life. He was only 57 years old and lost a year long battle with cancer. It was a very low point in my life.

One year ago: I was asked to take on a huge and very visible task at work—planning our departmental meeting. I had not a clue what I was getting myself into!

Five snacks: Crunch ‘n Munch, almost anything chocolate, Blue Bell ice cream, fresh blueberries (in season), kettle cooked potato chips.

Five songs I know all the words to: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are My Sunshine, If You’re Happy and You Know It, Jesus Love the Little Children, The Hokey Pokey

Five things I would do with $100 million:
1) Pay off our house and beach place
2) Pay our daughter’s private school tuition through 12th grade
3) Pay her college tuition
4) Give a nice chunk to my mom, brother, grandmothers, and parents-in-law
5) Buy a Lendrum Saxony spinning wheel


Five places to run away to: Hilton Head Island, SC; Asheville, NC; Edisto Beach, SC; almost anywhere in the mountains of NC; Niagara Falls, Canada

Five things I would never wear: Bikini, Mini Skirt, Loud printed clothing, knit pants, anything uncomfortable

Five favorite TV shows: American Idol, CSI (Las Vegas), CSI: Miami, House Hunters, Two and a Half Men

Five biggest joys: my daughter, watching my daughter’s team play volleyball, my husband and our marriage, having achieved what I consider to be success in my career and personal life, finally owning our dream home.

Five favorite toys: my Schacht spinning wheel, my knitting things, our new kitchen, my digital camera, my adorable husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I didn't know they had Blue Bell in S. Carolina. I just had a big bowl of The Great Divide myself!

Amy

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home