Friday, August 19, 2005

That Song Stuck in Your Head

Have you seen the Chase credit card commercial that presents the various stages of life when one might presumably need a credit card? As if! Credit cards are evil!! Regardless of my feelings about credit cards, I love the song. It is one of those songs that just gets stuck in your head. Admittedly, I have trouble understanding the lyrics, but the tune is haunting. Click here for information about the commercial, the artist who sings the song, and lyrics.

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I LOVE that song!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the song before the commercial... but it does really suit the theme of the commercial (even though I don't advocate relying on credit cards either!).

Hope you're enjoying some less stressful days now in the wake of all that meeting planning... although I agree with your DH... it won't be long before you're helming another project :)

Shea

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home