Friday, September 02, 2005

For Sale

We listed our old house last night, and the realtor put the sign in the yard today! Wish us luck. We signed a 90 day listing contract with our realtor and hope that she'll sell it in that time. She's very good, so we're hopeful.

Husband and I spent part of the day today working on the inside of the house. In fact, he's gone back over this afternoon to do more yard work and wait for the flooring guy to come install the new kitchen flooring. We were surprised we could find someone to do the installation so quickly, as we were only expecting to get an estimate today. It seems the man from the flooring shop knows our realtor, so maybe that played in our favor. The little house looks fabulous with all the fix ups....maybe a newlywed couple or an older couple looking to down size will like it.

In knitting news, I've finished Branching Out. It is a lovely pattern and an excellent beginner lace pattern. If you're new to lace, work the pattern in the Silky Wool first. It's easier to tink than the kidsilk would be.

I'm also working on another pair of socks. I'm just doing a K2P2 ribbed top and plain garter stitch foot. I finished the first cuff last night. I'm using Wildefoot in cadet blue which is a blue and gray barber pole looking yarn.

Pictures later this weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Amy

3:56 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Sending positive selling vibes your way. BTW, I was at Wild Fibre last week and saw Donald's food coloring and koolaid charts. Impressive!!!!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home