Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

It's off to work I go this week. It hasn't been so bad. Monday was sheer hell. First, there was the convincing myself that I really had to do it. Second, there was the wading through 300 plus e-mails and dealing with "issues." I don't have problems at work; I have issues. LOL!

I've actually done a fair amount of knitting but have not managed to document this on the camera. I completed an adorable baby hat for one of my employees. It's adorable if I do say so myself. I also finished the looooong scarf for my brother. It needs blocking. Finally, I finished the first sock of my Sock Landscape socks. If you've not tried that yarn, please treat yourself to some. It's inexpensive but so lovely to work with.

Daughter dear has a dance to attend at school tomorrow night. I'm hoping that husband and I can find our way to a coffeeshop and book store for a little relaxation. Too bad the LYS isn't open on Friday nights.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry W said...

I hate those first Mondays that make you feel like the time off asn't even worth it compared to the stress you have when you come back.

My work closes for a week around the holidays and it's bliss, since all the other bozos with 'issues' go home too!

5:23 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Congrats on surviving the first days back from your hiatus. I know it was tough.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home