Sunday, October 30, 2005

My SP Really Knows Me

My Knitty SP really knows what I enjoy! A package arrived from her yesterday, and it contained some of my favorite things: Lamb's Pride worsted weight in a gorgeous red, some natural colored alpaca yarn, Godiva chocolates, a copy of Vogue Knitting magazine that has some lovely shawls in it, and a bag of candy corn and candy pumpkins. Thank you, SP! Oh, see that card? It is truly LOL funny. Trust me on this. I LOLed when I read it. The front says "I'll be handing out those tiny candy bars this Halloween." and you open it up to read "I think they are called bite me-sized." See. I told you it was funny! Here's a photo of my goodies.


Here's the first of my pair of Opal socks.

I used a six point star toe on this sock. It was really easy, and I like not having the "seam" down the sides of the toe. I'm about 2/3 into the cuff of the second sock, so it should not take much longer to finish it. The weather is cool, so it's time for new socks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the socks! They look like a lot of work went into them. They are so cute. I wouldn't have the patience to create them...I'd end up going to Walmart and getting the same brand that my feet easily wear holes into.

5:31 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

What nice goodies! The yarn from your family spin-in is gorgeous.

Amy

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home