Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Looks Like Christmas

I wanted to share some photos taken in our living room.

Here are a couple of views of our tree. We have a little train set that runs around the bottom of the tree. Daughter has always loved the train! We have quite a collection of Precious Moments ornaments, too. Daughter has one for every Christmas since she was born. They really are pretty.


Look who's hiding among the gifts!


Here are some ceramic houses that have been given to me over the years. Teddy is wearing a sweater that I made for her, and she's sitting in a rocking chair that was completely hand made by my dad and grandpa (Daddy's dad). They made the chair for Daddy's first grandchild (my daughter) before she was even conceived! Both Daddy and Pappy have passed away. This chair is a treasure to me.


This is the new cocktail table I got recently. Sitting on top is my collection of miniature ceramic buildings. Daughter arranged them.



This is my nativity set collection. I'm not especially religious, but I thought these were beautiful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure does look like it! Hope you and your family have a great one, too!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Thanks for sharing part of your Christmas! Have a great one.

6:32 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You house looks very beautiful and festive.

Amy

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home