Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Which Way is Up?

Wow, what a busy work week, and it is only Tuesday. Our company has a summer policy allowing us to work extra hours in order to have Friday afternoon off. I'm having no problem at all getting those extra hours!

I've been knitting in the evenings--it keeps me sane. I'm still plodding along on that damnable Picovili. I'm really getting tired of the thing. It's time to start the waist increases, so looks like I'm at least in the home stretch.

I also have started a project using very special yarn. I won't tell you what the project is or what the yarn is, but I will try to post a photo at some point this week. I'm using my Knitpicks Options needles, and they are fantastic!

Daughter and I enjoyed a Sunday afternoon of World Cup Knitting. Did anyone else watch the soccer match? We really enjoyed it and are pleased that Italy won!

Daughter is also working on a special project, again, with special yarn. She's become a bit knitting obsessed with this project, and that's a good thing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, knitting with your daughter, how cool! Mine won't do it...yet LOL! Can't wait to see your picovoli...on my to do list one day... :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Special project? Special yarn? Ooooh the suspense!

10:51 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Ooooh. I love surprises. Can't wait to hear what the secret project is.

Amy

11:51 AM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I wish my daughters would knit with me; what nice memories,
Li

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home