Wednesday, June 28, 2006

THEY'RE HERE

The KP needles finally arrived!! Yay! It's just 9 days after we placed the order, but look at the trip these needles have had:

06/20/2006 17:00:00 Pickup GROVE CITY, OH
06/20/2006 20:13:02 Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH
06/22/2006 04:15:59 Sortation Center Departure GROVE CITY, OH
06/22/2006 13:43:30 Sortation Center Arrival ATLANTA, GA
06/26/2006 23:10:57 Sortation Center Departure ATLANTA, GA
06/27/2006 15:04:00 USPS Entry NORTH AUGUSTA, SC

They spent a lovely couple days in Grove City, Ohio then spent another four days just hanging out in Atlanta. I got them today. I don't know what all that sitting about is, but that's what you get with free shipping, I guess. Some of the gals on Knitty said they had their orders within a matter of days--free shipping.

I must say that I like the look of these needles, and they feel so slick! I've not had a chance to give them a test knit yet, but tonight we'll spend quality time together. I love the case that they come in, too. Some people had mentioned that they smell, but I don't notice any odor at all.

I am planning to buy the larger size needle tips. I don't use them very often, but you know, when you collect something, you should have all the parts. I might get more cables, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait for your full evaluation!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine went the same path as yours, only yesterday they were in Charlotte (90 miles away) and today they went to Fayetteville (much further away)! They are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, though. Can't wait!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

I've got mine on Friday and Monday, and so far, so good.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I recently ordered a necklace from Costco online in Canada. The package left Seattle (three hrs from here) went to Louisville, then to Ontario and then back to the west coast.

I'm hoping my needles arrive on Weds!
Li

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home