Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

It's hard to believe another year has passed. Worse yet, it's hard to believe I only have one more day until back to the ol' grind. UGH.

We had a nice, quiet New Year's Eve--didn't leave the house all day. I ended up switching on Disney Channel, believe it or not, and we rang in the new year with a couple of Hannah Montanna episodes by adult choice. I just didn't feel any need to see the ball drop in Times Square. I've never quite seen the fascination of that myself....

I won't make resolutions--just can't see the point in setting those kind of expectations that some people are prone to then having the stress of sticking to these empty promises or the guilt of failure. Surviving each day is always a good thing. Having fun along the way makes it all worth while. Doing all this with the ones you love most makes it all the better. I think those will remain my goals for the coming year as they have been for many years now.

We're likely going to attend Distaff Day with our spinning guild this coming weekend. I've never been to a Distaff Day. There is going to be a market and goodies to eat, so it sounds like a nice party to me.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I'm off for the week and made the decision to spend a few hours a day throwing stuff out. I've succeeded and it hasn't made a dent!
Li

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home