Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pretty Please?

I hear all the cool kids are in Ravelry, and I want to play, too! Please? Pretty please? Anyone have an invite to spare?

I'm still plodding along on the Forest Canopy Shawl. So far, so good. Lifelines are a girl's best friend. Diamonds run a close second! I am still way in love with the Knit Picks Shimmer. It is so squishy and yummy and light as a feather. I cannot wait to get my shawl finished!!

A couple of months back, we ordered a sofa for our sun room. It came today!! I'm really pleased with it. The colors go well with the tile and paint color. I stretched out to test the comfy factor, and this sofa is indeed comfy. Here's a shot of it and a close up of the pillows.




Did I mention that the sun room is now chicken free? The chicks are enjoying their larger pens, fresh air, and room to scratch the ground. We've been visiting with them every day, and they are all fairly tame. Some like to be held more than others!

The bunnies are doing well. Miss Phoebe gave me a fright this week. She was just very quiet and still. I think that's because she's getting older--around 5 years old. Maybe she's pouting a bit because of Isabella Bunny coming into the picture! Phoebe is back to her old self today, thank goodness.

Husband says Isabella is a bad egg. How could anything so sweet an innocent looking be a bad egg? Hmm...could it be because she flips her feed dish over and rests her front paws on the overturned dish? Could it be because she pees out the corners of her cage? Husband even says she sticks her cute little pink tongue out at him. I don't believe a word of it! :-) He claims she behaves in front of me because I'm her mom.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that couch! But I like the floral pillow the best, I have to say. I'm, a floral-print kinda girl, though.

I want to join Ravelry too...if you get in and get some invites, would you send me one? ;-) Sounds really neat.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's only a bad egg if she does all of that and growls too ;) One of my rabbits, Ginny, growls everytime I open her cage... it's a little un-nerving!
Isabella Bunny is too cute!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Me three! I want to join Ravelry... I put my name on the waiting list.

I LOVE your new couch. Such relaxing colors, too!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger clothesknit said...

love the sofa! if i ever get any invites to ravelry i'll remember you!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home