Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Enough Already

I'm going to try not to whine today and focus on my blessings instead.

1. I have a house, and although it might be in disrepair right now, there's still a roof over my head, electric lights, running water, heat when it's cold, and airconditioning when it's hot.

2. I am loved. I'm fortunate to have a wonderful husband and daughter, other family, and friends who care about me.

3. We all have our health.

4. Both my husband and I have good jobs and are able to pay our bills, keep food on the table, and support a nice life for ourselves.

5. I have enough yarn, patterns, and knitting needles in my collection to keep me going for a long, long time!

There are plenty more blessings, but for now these 5 will hopefully help me focus on what is good in my life rather than in whining about what is wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home