Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seven Things

Jeannie tagged me for this....here goes. Thanks for the much needed diversion, Jeannie!

The Rules
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. Being Mom to my beautiful daughter is my greatest joy in life.
2. I love the peaceful sanctuary my house usually is--it's not that way right now due to all the plumbing and repair issues, but it will get back to normal soon.
3. I love snow and true winter which we don't really get here in the south.
4. I'm not willing to move just to get snow and true winter!
5. Mexican food is my absolute favorite, especially the Fajita Salad at Monterey's.
6. I'm hopelessly addicted to playing Animal Crossing: Wild World on Nintendo DS.
7. It's been great re-connecting with old high school and college friends on Facebook recently. I sometimes wish we could all go back to those carefree days.

Now, I'm going to link to Cristi, Beverly, Vera, Carolyn, Sandy, Shea, and Jenni.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Funny about Animal Crossing! We're big into it too... just bought a second copy of it so we both can play!

I'll post my 7 things in a little bit :)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home