Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello

Anyone out there? It's been a while, hasn't it? Life has been busy--surprise! I celebrated my 44th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Last week was husband's 44th and daughter's 16th!

We enjoyed a long weekend at HHI to celebrate together. It was fun being at the beach again. We've not been down since the end of August, way too long ago. It was cold and a little drizzly while we were there, but even a "bad" day at the beach is a good one in my book. Like they say "if you're lucky enough to live on the water, you're lucky enough."

2 Comments:

Blogger kathleen whelan said...

ok- this may be posted three times , as I have no clue how to work this website.. donna looked for you on FB and understandably, you weren't there.. email me at katwalkersim@comcast.net- gotta ask you something.. kathleen simmons whelan

9:44 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Ooh Hilton Head in February? That sounds - cold.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home