Monday, March 09, 2009

Trying to Spring

I am trying my hardest to spring forward, but I'm not sure it's working! I felt like yesterday was a total waste what with the "lost" hour and all. It usually takes me a week or so to adjust to time changes, and spring is harder for me than fall. Not sleeping last night didn't help. Just as I had nodded off, I heard Fluffy on the kitchen counter and had to go get her down. (She's not allowed on counters or tables, but maybe her last family didn't care about that?) From that point on, it was TossandTurnville all night long. Guess who slept on my feet, quite soundly, I might add? Yep, Fluffy.

The kitties seem to be getting along a little bit better today. There is still a lot of hissing and growling, but I'm betting on them being buddies by the weekend. I have set up a litter box for Fluffy, because she wasn't happy about the communal cat potty. Of course, I didn't realize this was a problem until after we'd found poop in the tub. At least she went in the bathroom and in a spot that was easy to clean up and disinfect.

We had a nice visit yesterday with Daughter's boyfriend (yes, the same one). We had out first cook out of the season, and then they watched a movie and played Wii bowling. Fun times.

I'm still knitting away on my first toe up sock. It's not perfect by any means. I am having some problems with the wrap and turn. My knitted wraps are looking twisted, not all nice and neat like they should. I'll keep practicing but may also try a different heel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home