Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Little Shells Progress

I got in some quality knitting time last night with the Little Shells socks. I'm on the first sock and completed the cuff and heel flap last night. I'm quite pleased with how the pattern is turning out and the way the yarn is looking. Here is a close up shot of the sock:



I didn't get any spinning done last night. Husband has some shetland that he's spinning on my wheel (Schacht Matchless DT) and I really wasn't in a spinning mood anyway. The pencil roving can wait until possibly this weekend.

Daughter had a volleyball game yesterday, and her team won!! So far this year, they've won all but one of their games. The most important thing is that they are all having fun. Homecoming is Saturday, and the girls have a volleyball game that morning. I hope their winning ways continue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home