Monday, September 27, 2004

She's Got Pictures!

I am armed and dangerous now! The camera is back home with me safe and sound. As I mentioned on Thursday, we took a long weekend at the beach due to a school holiday for daughter. It was a dark and stormy Sunday morning:




These photos were taken around 7:30 AM. The weather didn't clear all day but in fact got worse. We packed the car and headed home between rain showers.

I owe thanks to my Secret Pal for gifts she sent last week! Pictured below are some of the nice surprises she sent: my new friend Batty, some delicious smelling bath soap, a cute fridge shaped key chain, and all of it resting on a great fall scarf.



Here's a close up of the scarf (folded in half). Doesn't this just say "autumn leaves"?


Finally, here is a close up of the Little Shells sock I'm working on for daughter. I haven't gotten too far into the pattern, so you can't really see the shells yet The yarn is Twinkletoes (e-bay) in colorway Sunrise. I love how these colors are working up!


Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of the pencil roving I dyed last night. I am also going to try to get some decent pictures of my Making Waves socks from the 6 Sock KAL. The yarn is dark colored, and the photos are turning out horribly!! If the sun shines tomorrow (ha! I don't count on it.) maybe I can get a photo that looks half way decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home