Thursday, November 18, 2004

Accidents Happen!

I had a little accident today, but nothing to worry about. Husband is still shaking his head over it wondering how this could happen to anyone. I accidntally won this on e-bay:

Isn't it pretty!! It's a romney and mohair blend. I saw another lot of this roving on e-bay last week, but I forgot to bid on it. I wasn't about to let that happen this time, so I put in the minimum bid, and I won. Yay for me. I can't wait to get this! I sent payment immediately, so hopefully I'll receive the package before Thanksgiving.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I came across your blog by accident. Well I have never know anybody who can knit.I'm 16 m who is really into life and I clicked on that knitting magazine/catalog link on the Nov 17 post. I saw an orange beanie that I thought was cool and I wanted to know if you could knit one and how much would you charge? Same color Orange. I live in West Texas (EL Paso) you can reach me at denomination@gmail.com. A responese would be greatly apreciated
Thank you in Advance

7:17 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Happy E-Bay accident! (and look, commission work from your blog ;) Triple the cost of the yarn plus hours...)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Donna,
Don't you just love those kind of accidents ;D
I love the colour combination. Any plans for the finished product?

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home