Monday, May 02, 2005

Tag! I'm It

Clothesknit tagged me for a book meme so here you go:
1. Total Number of Books in Your House:
Far too many to count! All three of us love books. In fact, some of my earliest childhood memories involve going to the library and participating in the summer reading programs.

2. The Last Book You Bought Was:
Yarn Harlot's book At Knit's End was the last book I bought in an actual store! I also have The Opinionated Knitter and Yarns to Dye For coming from Knitpicks.

4. Write down 5 (or 6) books you often read, or that mean a lot to you.
I am a huge fan of Diana Gabaldon of the Outlander books, and I’ve read all 5 of them numerous times. I also absolutely love the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling. They aren’t just for kids! I’ve read each of them at least twice and am anxiously waiting for the new one this summer. No, I will not be attending any midnight releases of the book! I’m not that crazy. As for knitting books, I like the Stitch ‘n Bitch books a lot and Knitting for Dummies.

5. Who are you going to pass the stick to (three people) and why?
I will pass this to Carolyn, Vera and Ali. I’m passing it to them, because they are good Georgia or Carolina girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey Donna! I'm in Orlando taking care of some wedding stuff (have to do this 1 yr in advance). When I get back tomorrow, I will do the meme :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I agree, Harry Potter isn't just for kids at all! You don't have to stand in line for the midnight release, you can pre order the next one. That way you don't have to get into a fist fight at the book store ;)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home