Friday, May 06, 2005

Tag, I'm It....Again??

I've been tagged by Kim for this interesting and creative meme! Wow. Two in one week, and Rachel tried to tag me again for the book meme.

Here's how this one works, and pay attention in case you are next! Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog friends! No tag backs, OK?

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

If I could be a scientist, I'd find the cure for cancer.

If I could be a painter, I'd be the kind who paints houses and doesn't mind it.

If I could be an athlete, I'd not have an ounce of fat on my body, and I'd be gorgeous! I'd also play volleyball.

If I could be a world famous blogger, I'd be Yarn Harlot, but I'd insist on living in the southeast USA.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, I'd sail the Carribean and spend my free time cavorting about a deserted island.

Hmmmm....who shall I tag?? I think Monkee will be first, because she is one of the most creative blog friends I have. I'm interested in seeing what Pam has to say on this, too, so she's next. Finally, I'm tagging Amanda, because I owe her one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home