Friday, August 05, 2005

Yes, She is Still Alive

Work has been incredibly busy, especially the last few weeks. I'm planning our department meeting--a meeting of over 400 people including a lot of executive level VPs and the like. We leave for the meeting next week, so my work life has been entirely devoted to that.

I've had some knitting time in the evenings and have finished off a Lacy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I don't like it. It's not lacy at all. I do still need to block it but don't think that is going to help much.

I'm also working on Branching Out from Knitty and loving it! It is an easy pattern, but one that requires concentration.

I have my second Irish Hiking Scarf in the works, too. I love that pattern.

Earlier in the week, I finished the first sock of a pair for daughter. It is a horrible striped Regia yarn that I just hate and she loves! I have about 4 inches of the cuff of the second sock started and hope to finish it this weekend.

Pictures? Well....maybe this weekened, maybe not until after my meeting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Sounds like we are sort of leading parallel lives lately. I hope things calm down for you soon.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home