Monday, July 25, 2005

Yummy Jam!

No pictures today, but there are 24 half pint jars of yummy blueberry jam sitting in our downstairs kitchen! I think I'll make that place my new canning kitchen, because this certainly was fun. The whole family got into the act.

It was good mail day today, too! I got a gorgeous drop spindle and some fiber from cooknknit. We swapped for it. Isn't trading things good?? I sent her a copy of Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook and a couple of skeins of handspun for the spindle and fiber. It's a Bosworth, too, my favorite kind of spindle...not that I'm a good spindler, but I know what I like!

Husband got some yarn he'd ordered from Knitpicks, some of their dye your own. Speaking of dyeing your own, if you want to see lovely pictures today, go take a look at Carolyn's and Elayne's blogs. They spent the weekend together in dyeing heaven!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Just thinking about all of that blueberry jam makes my mouth water.

Amy

8:14 PM  
Blogger soapy said...

OHhhhhhh!! YUMMY!!! Did you pick your own blueberries too for it!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home