Thursday, September 22, 2005

Never One to Pass Up a Contest

I heard Sandy was having a contest. She wants to see pictures of our sky. That seems easy enough. Besides, I think my pictures should earn some sucking up points with Sandy given that they have something to do with her name! (Get it...Sandy...pictures of the beach. The beach is sandy.) Sandy, I give you photos of the lovely sky at Hilton Head Island, SC. These were taken last November. I can't think of a better time to be on the beach, actually. We have a condo at Hilton Head and find ourselves gravitating to it in the cooler months when the tourists have all gone home and we can just enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.

This first picture shows my husband and daughter feeding the hungry sea gulls. Notice the hand knit hat on daughter's head!


Next, I give you a view of the ocean, the sky, and off in the distance, a couple of shrimp boats.


I think these are most deserving photos and that I should be awarded the prize! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures of the ocean! It's so wonderful to see it as I never get tired of oceans or mountains.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home