Friday, September 23, 2005

Blocking

I washed and blocked Branching Out last night and cursed the fact that I don't own a blocking board! The scarf turned out lovely in spite of that, but a blocking board is definitely on my wish list! Those nice grids would have made my work quicker. Also, wonderful husband commented that it would be a handy tool to have after spending so much time knitting a lacy item. I like the way that man thinks.

I also did some finishing on a gift for my Knitty Secret Pal. There will be no pictures until she posts them on her blog (and then you'll have to guess who it is!) so as not to spoil the surprise. I think/hope she'll like this gift.

I'm getting an early start to the weekend here and am contemplating a trip to Michael's. I have this nice 50% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket. I believe it will be used on a book....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home