Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Amanda Got Me!

Amanda tagged me for this fun little meme. Here are the rules:
Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

"I've never used this yarn before, but was attracted to it because of the high percentage of cotton to wool."

I'm talking about Plymouth Sockotta yarn, and you can get the details in this post from October 2004. The Sockotta wasn't bad all in all. The colors were great, and the resulting socks were a big hit with daughter who claimed them.

I think that I'll tag Carolyn, Kim, Amy, Monkee, and Drew just because we need a dude's perspective on this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Eh, I'm going to have to beg off the meme. Tblog has my archives in a mess.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha
mine:
"Aren't they pretty?"
Wow uber high precentages for me saying that.. hahahaha
funny looking back in my archives though, I was um.. 15 then! I can write better now LOL

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home