Monday, February 27, 2006

Every Woman Needs....

Every woman needs a man who will get down on his knees for her....and pin out her completed Branching Out scarf (or other lace project)....on the wonderful new blocking board he just made for her. No, I have no photos of this, but I do have a super creative and wonderful husband. I'm now the proud owner of a great blocking board made out of a piece of insulating styrofoam from the home store. Branching Out is loving being pinned to it. My mom will love receiving a properly blocked scarf for her birthday! Thanks, oh wonderful husband of mine!

2 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

Thats great :) Is it *just* foam, or something underneath? (I've never seen a blocking board before.)

3:54 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

He's definitely a keeper!

Amy

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home