Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dear Husband!

Today is my dear husband's birthday. His present from daughter and me is an XM Satellite Radio for his car. He spends a good bit of time driving every day, so we thought this would be entertaining for him. You can buy a home kit for the radio, so he can set it up inside to enjoy, too. I think we're going to be buying that later today, if we can find it locally.

We're going out to dinner tonight to celebrate husband's and daughter's birthdays. Her's is tomorrow. One of her friends is joining us. It should be a good time.

I'm relieve to say that I'm liking Clapotis more now that I'm at the dropping stitches part of it! The sun is shining today, so I'll try to get some photos posted either later today or tomorrow.

I completed the Herringbone Rib Scarf on Thursday night. I was worried about the look of it, but washing improved everything. I didn't block it very much at all, but just getting it wet and laying it out to dry opened up the pattern nicely. It was cold on Friday, so daughter grabbed up the scarf and wore it to school. I'll try to rip it from her grasp long enough to get a photo. I really enjoyed the pattern and am so pleased with the outcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

That's a lot of bitthdays all at once. Makes a dreary February brighter with all those celebrations,
Li

5:45 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Happy birthday to both hubby and dd.

Amy

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home