Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So Long, Farewell

I'm soon going to be tied up with a business meeting, and I know there will be no time to post with that going on. Here are some photos for you to share what we've been up to lately.

Daughter and I knitted Booga Bags several months ago. We just got around to felting hers this weekend. Here's a photo of it. The flower on the bag is one I crocheted for daughter using some of her leftover Noro Kureyon. It is attached to a pin back, so she can take it off the bag later.


I finished two projects of my own over the weekend. First we have a bathing suit coverup that I knit for daughter using Lion Brand Microspun. The photo is just a close up shot of the stitch pattern. You can see the free pattern and more details here. I don't care for yarn, because it splits. However, the cover is nice and soft, and the color is great.


Here's a super size Clapotis that I made for myself. I added 6 additional increase sections. The yarn is some Knitpicks that husband dyed especially for me.


Finally, here's my latest work in progress. You can really tell a lot, can't you?

I'm making Diamond Fantasy Shawl pattern by Sivia Harding. The yarn is Knitpicks Shimmer in color Stained Glass.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Everything looks great. I've seen the Diamond Fantasy Shawl on other blogs, and they are beautiful, so I'm sure yours will be too.

4:49 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

The crochet flower really makes the bag snazzy. Great thinking.

Amy

5:01 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Your daughter did a wonderful job on the bag!

The clapotis is a very fun color. Nice job on the dye Mr.DonnaSC!

I'm constantly amazed, though no idea why I should be, at how nicely the microspun knits up.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Glad you got some knitting time in this past weekend. The projects look great.

9:45 PM  
Blogger soapy said...

your DD did a GREAT job on the bag! Very nice! A beautiful bag for a beautiful girl!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home