Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Here Comes the Sun?

Today was supposed to be sunny, but someone must not have mentioned that to Mr. Sunshine. He never made an appearance, and therefore, I have no photos. (Hey, cut me some slack. Any excuse is better than none!)

I attended a needle felting class at our LYS on Saturday. It was fun. I took a felted purse with me and put felted sheep on both sides. One side is predominantly white sheep with one black sheep in the mix, and the other side is just the opposite. I think it is cute. You'll get to see a photo one of these days. I promise.

Needle felting was fun this time around. I'd tried it a couple of years ago and not enjoyed it much. Of course, that first time, we were just trying to needle felt fla shapes. Decorative needle felting is more fun.

I'm knitting a sock for daughter using Trekking XXL. It's coming along well. I need to try it on her to see if the heel flap is the correct lenght.

Did I tell you my little darling is an actress now?? She's always been (and always will be!) a drama queen, but now it's official. She's singing and dancing in the chorus of the high school musical Anything Goes. The shows are in March.

Finally, I leave you with this. As a former extremely frequent business traveler and still occassional business travel, I am standing here applauding Air Tran for this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Something new again, better watch the distractions. Tell the budding actress congrats.

And by the way, go Air Tran! It's about time someone had some b--ls.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I feel sorry for the family as that's going to be us in a month or so... our kids will never have ridden in a car let alone an airplane so our fellow passengers are just going to have to deal with it and find some earplugs! Here's hoping they do well... but realistically... I'm hoping Benadryl helps!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home