Wednesday, February 21, 2007

100 Degrees

100 degrees F. No, that's not the outside temperature; it's my body temp. I'm sick with some sort of nasty something or other--congestion, sneezing, scratchy throat, queasy feeling tummy, just general crappy feeling. Husband is sick, too. Daughter got this thing first, but in typical kid fashion, she seems to have snapped back in just a matter of a couple of days. I wish husband and I were as resilient.

Last night I seamed the BSJ. We have to go out tonight (ugh) to take daughter to her social dance class, so we're going to stagger into Michaels to look for buttons. I know, I know. Sick people should be home.

Work is progressing in the garage make over. They have a lot of wood framing in place around the duct work, electrical outlets installed, recessed lighting fixtures installed, and a bunch of boards nailed to the walls to attach the sheetrock. It's coming along. I'll be very glad when they are finished! Even though they are not inside the house itself, it is still very intrusive to have strangers present!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids always get over these things fast....right after they pass them on to their parents! Sorry you're feeling poorly, hope you recover soon!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home