Monday, February 05, 2007

Finding the Happiness Again

Mom in law's visitation was Saturday evening, and the funeral was on Sunday. There were so many people at both. It made me feel good to know that so many people loved this special lady. I can't count how many came up to me and complimented how well everything had been carried out with the services. It was most definitely a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady who so deeply touched our lives. I feel very blessed to have had her in my life for almost 24 years. I still can't believe she's gone.

Husband and I are taking the next three days off work just to spend some time together and find some happiness. Our lives have been in a state of turmoil for the past few months, his most especially. I need to be with him, to take care of him a bit. Tomorrow, I think we are going to see FIL and help him get some things organized at the house. I may let husband go alone. It just depends a bit on daughter's school schedule and what needs to be done at FILs. There are things I can help with there, and then there are other things that are best left to husband and FIL alone.

I have been knitting a bit lately. The project I'm enjoying most is a one row scarf using Yarn Harlot's pattern. I'm using some of my own handspun for that scarf. I hope I have enough to make a decent size scarf. I'll try to post some photos this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Take are and get some rest and relaxation.

10:35 AM  
Blogger kemtee said...

You have each other to lean on, and that's most important. Don't rush to get everything done at once. And holler if you need anything.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home