Friday, March 16, 2007

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back

Nope, I'm not talking about ribs. I'm talking about my baby girl--my 14 year old grown up lady baby girl. She's been gone all week (class trip to DC) and I miss her!! She should be home in approximately 3 hours! Yay!

Husband and I have enjoyed ourselves this week--doing bad things like eating in front of the TV, going off on an adventure at the spur of the moment. I guess we're back to being responsible adults again in a few hours.

I had business in Savannah on Thursday, so the two of us took off Wednesday afternoon to drive down. We met one of my co-workers for dinner that night and had a lovely time. We ate at a restauarant on River Street called The Cotton Exchange. The food and service were fantastic, the view was great, and the prices were reasonable. I particularly recommend the Savannah Crab Dip appetizer!

I've been "off" my knitting the last few days. I took it along on the trip to Savannah, but it never came out of my bag. I have several projects in progress that need to be finished. Maybe I'll get at them over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home