Monday, March 26, 2007

Whole Lotta Nothing

I don't have much to say and nothing to show you. However, to quell the rumors that I've dropped off the face of the earth, here's a post.

We've been in full scale drama mode here lately, and I'm talking about the play! Last week was "hell week" meaning the kids had practice every day until all hours of the night. That meant the parents had pick up responsibilities until all hours of the night. The show opened on Thursday evening and continued through Saturday--two shows on Saturday. It was amazing. The singing was great, the dancing was great. I was so impressed with those kids. They put heart and soul into it, and their hard work paid off.

I've not touched knitting to speak of in ages. Ditto spinning. There has been so much going on around here that I just haven't been able to settle down and relax with anything. I hope that changes soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Hope you get a chance to relax soon!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Whew, I know you are glad the flurry is over! Maybe now you will have some peaceful time to do fun stuff.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear SP, relaxation should be on tomorrow's menu for you..and grab some fiber. It's good for you! Sounds like the kids had a blast. Now breathe!

Your SP

11:33 PM  
Blogger clothesknit said...

hope things slow down for you to at least fondle some yarn or fiber soon ;o) it's good for the soul!

btw it looks like we'll be moving to asheville this summer...i know you do yarn shopping there and found 3 stores on google. if you have any insight lemme know!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

We are right in the thick of school play rehearsals here, too. Bryant has a practice every day this coming week. I'm really looking forward to seeing my Lion in the Wizard of Oz, he's put so
much into it.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home