Thursday, January 24, 2008

Remember Me?

I've had very little time or inclination to blog lately. Work has been busy; life has been busy. I have one finished object but no photo yet. I finished up the Naughty/Nice scarf for my brother on Sunday evening. I just need to pack it up and drop it in the mail to him. He should be pleased with the scarf. It turned out great.

I'm working on a Wonderful Wallaby for daughter but without the pocket. What woman (even a gorgeous almost 15 year old slim and trim woman) really needs a belly pouch? I will keep the hoody as those are particularly appealing to the young and the young at heart.

I've also started Si Capitan, a great hat pattern by Rosi G. The only chunky yarn in my stash was a wool yarn, but it seems to be working just fine--not too scratch. I was on a business trip earlier in the week, and this was my travel knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Woo! And another one gets hooked on a great pattern!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home