Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday!

I've been in VA on business since Sunday evening, and boy, is it good to be home now. I was fortunate enough to see VA's first snowfall of the year, and that was exciting. There was barely a dusting of snow, and it didn't stick, but it was still fun for me to see it. We don't get much snow here in SC!

Very little knitting was accomplished on this trip. I have a "problem" of falling asleep on airplanes the minute I'm seated, so there's usually not a lot of knitting going on in the air. Our days were totally filled with training, and lunch breaks meant time to check work e-mails and voice mails and deal with whatever was going on back in the office. By night time, I was too beat to do much!

I am the very happy owner of the much coveted Alan Dart Noah's Ark pattern book now. This seems to be the next big thing in the online world. I didn't battle it out on e-bay for a copy; I merely placed an order for the back issue of Simply Knitting that included the Noah's Ark patterns. I love Alan Dart's work, and he certainly did a wonderful job on these patterns. I may knit an ark and animals for my grand child to be--who probably won't be on the scene for another 20 years or so! (That's fine by me!)

This weekend, I'll try to get completed photos of my Mr. Greenjeans sweater. I really love that pattern and highly recommend it. (See Knitty.com for the pattern) Also, I want to go to Michael's to stock up on more Paton's Merino which is on sale again! I need to knit myself another sweater.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Can't wait to see your Mr. Greenjeans! I was lucky enough to be driving through VA during the snowstorm!! :)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home