Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

Let's try this again....Blogger must have been hungry, because it devoured my post with no warning.

I am a bag ho--there's no denying it. I just cannot resist the sweet call of a new purse or bag. My latest addiction are the creations of clm_n_rudd on e-bay (she's a fellow Raveler, too, but I found her on e-bay). I have one of her small project bags, and it holds a sock project or other small item perfection. This week, I won an auction for a larger bag and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. The prices on these bags is great, and she doesn't ream you on shipping costs. The quality is also great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Yeah, yeah, I am evil to even suggest this, but check out this lady's site. I bought DIL a bag for her birthday from this gal:

www.handbagsbydaphne.com

8:10 PM  
Blogger bev said...

sounds like your life has been hectic as well as ours has...i had to laugh at the clothing related hissy fit. we've had those here as well.

keep up the good work with the weight loss. i'm back on track for the most part! :)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home