Monday, March 10, 2008

Fabulous Monday

Yes, like most people, I typically do not like Mondays. Today should have been especially horrible what with that whole springing forward thing this weekend. I hate time changes, especially the springing forward bit....but I digress.

So...the first great Monday thing is that my boss phoned me today. I work remotely from home as do the majority of people in my department, and the boss just doesn't usually call to shoot the breeze. Her news was that I'm receiving a big bonus at work for the past year and that the bonus will be deposited this week. Hot diggity! I'm earmarking a certain amount of it for daughter to go to the SCAD summer program if she's accepted. The rest will go to bills and such because I truly do not need anything right now.

The second great Monday thing is that I weighed today and am down 3 pounds since last week. That is with all the eating out Mom and I did this weekend and the bottle of wine I drank almost all by myself. All that walking around the outlet malls on Saturday must have helped!! My total weight loss since mid-January is 12 pounds. Just 5 pounds more to personal goal number 1!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

WTG on both the bonus and weight loss! Funny that, I just got a leetle one, but it paid for my misadventures with my car last weekend! ;)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Bonus is good. I'm hoping for one next week. Not big, but acceptable. Enjoy yours.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home