Monday, March 17, 2008

My Own Taxi Service

My days and nights are spent playing taxi driver to a 15 year old. I'm getting tired, people! Thankfully, the play opens in 17 days and then it will be DONE and we'll be just a week away from Spring Break. I am living for Spring Break. So, here's the run down on what we've been doing, besides living in the car.

I've become so addicted to the Nintendo DS Lite that I had to buy my own. Mine is cobalt blue and black. I gave Daughter the pink one because she was enjoying it so much. Pink is more her color than mine anyway. We've added several games to the collection. My favorite is Super Mario Brothers. We figured out how to link our machines so that the two of us can play it at the same time--that was some fun!

Daughter and I, a friend of mine and her daughter, and a couple of other girls from school are going to a concert next month. The band we are seeing is Switchfoot. I could not pick them out off the radio, but it's been ages since I've been to a concert. Also, Daughter loves this group. I think she's excited. This is her first concert, and we have fifth row center seats!

Knitting? What's that? Spinning? Never heard of it. Given my progress on either activity, it would seem that way, wouldn't it? I haven't touched knitting in over a week, and spinning, well, the wheels are gathering dust. Maybe one of these days....maybe tonight for the knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Knit Witch said...

We played with a "Wii" at a friends house the other night for the first time. Oh my gosh! We had so much fun bowling!!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Pretty soon your teenager will be able to drive herself around.

I am so computer game ignorant, (I haven't gamed in many years,) I have no idea what all these things are and do. I have a vague idea about Wii being physically interactive and that is it.

I took some time off from knitting too. Now I am at it full force again.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home