Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whew. Saturday!

I took half a day off yesterday (only worked until noon) and it felt like Saturday. Today really is Saturday, so BONUS!!

In the very near future, there will actually be knitting content on this...ahem...knitting blog. I finally finished my Taupe Gable (aka Green Gable). I ended up lengthening it by 1 inch before working the ribbing but did not change the sleeves at all. The fit is great on the sweater, and I love the color. I'm planning to wash and block it tonight, so perhaps there will be FO photos soon.

In gaming news, I've snagged a copy of the out of print Tetris for Nintendo DS. Tetris has been one of my favorite video games for years, and I'm really excited to get it for the DS. I got my copy through a vendor from e-bay.

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Next to the old-school Super Mario Bros. Tetris is my favorite ninendo game!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Okay, now you've done it. That Tetris song is rampaging through my mind now!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home