Thursday, July 10, 2008

All Done

I finished the beaded necklace last night. It's far from perfect, but I still think it's pretty. I'm wearing it tomorrow night to daughter's art show with black pants and a red blouse.

It has been so long since I've beaded anything--at least three years, probably. I need to buy some clasps or get some wire to make my own. The link that I posted yesterday has tutorials for making your own wire clasps.

There's not much else interesting to post today. I managed my 30 minutes on the elliptical again today even though I didn't really want to. I feel that I owe it to myself to do this and there's no excuse anymore of not having time because of work!

Daughter phoned last night to say she's still having an excellent time and does not want to come home! She's in her element (art school) so why does that surprise me at all?

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Looks perfect to me.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home