Thursday, October 21, 2004

Asheville, Here We Come

Tomorrow is the big day....and I'm not ready! There are still clothes in the washer waiting their turn to go into the dryer and then on into suitcases. There are crafty things waiting to be packed. EEK! I may not get to sleep tonight.

Look for me at SAFF! I'll be the plump, dark haired almost 40 year old accompanied by a very handsome bald man and a gorgeous auburn haired almost 12 year old girl. If you see the man trying to buy mini sheep, STOP HIM! They don't allow those in city limits, but I can see dear husband trying to tell the authorities the sheep is a new breed of poodle. That's my guy!

There would have been some lovely pictures tonight....had it not been for Comcast. Apparently I've used up all my allowed disk space. Comcast does not make it easy at all to manage accounts either. Just when you think you have it all figured out, they change things around. Fooey on you, Comcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home